Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dreams

2/13: dreamt of being in a forest full of twisted trees (like seashells). Going up to a dark castle in a dark place. Then suddenly there's a cave. (Guild Wars/game experience I think)

2/14: Afternoon nap: boulders falling of a mountain (like avalanche except with boulders). Then I was at home with boulders fall out of a dresser (the same ones)

Night: in a classroom except no one's here, walk around the school then jump off a window into sand. Woke up (but still not really awake in real life, still in a dream or dream within a dream), walked to Subway to buy sandwich...

2/15: I was dreaming of taking the AP Bio test. I knew every answer to every problem, getting an A+. When I wake up I don't remember the answers (however fake). Also, I dreamt my bed was flying over to NYC with lights and big buildings. Attended an opera concert

2/17: Stealing egg from a phoenix on top of a volcano

2/18: in a factory with abandoned machine parts. An evil giant robot destroying everything. Went to a secret passage to the forest, everything's a haze from there

No comments: