Thursday, September 25, 2008

Influence


I'd say Harry Potter movies would be the influence on me. I've been watching Harry Potter since 5th grade, and it progresses as I grow older. I feel like I'm living in a different part of the world whenever I'm watching it (study in a castle, quidditch, magic, and Latin related stuff.) The plot is pretty interesting overall. This movie influenced me by giving me a sense of accomplishment that you can do something beyond your abilities to do it. Therefore, I often try to better myself in real life at things I normally do. Also, Harry Potter's parents aren't there with him which makes me feel sympathetic that my dad is not living with me in America. Still, I'm not alone since I have other people in my family and some friends. Also, watching Harry Potter might influence me to go to London :P.

1 comment:

Shanswi said...

I don't even know you, but you're pretty awesome. Congratulations.